Friday, May 11, 2012

Going Out Of Town


Just a little note to let all my dear readers know that I will be going out of town for a cousin's graduation Friday and won't be back till late on Sunday.

I'll be publishing all of the comments I received in answer to the Lucy Maud Montgomery Unscramble Game before I leave and I won't be able to score any more answers right away.

The answers to the that unscramble game will be posted Saturday as will a new game and there's a special post for Mother's Day on the schedule too.

I'm setting the comments to post automatically so feel free to comment back and forth as much as you wish while I'm away! hehe :)  Probably I'll have internet but unsure how busy I'll be.

This trip although it's in the middle of all my family's sorting and packing actually comes at the perfect time, it will be nice to get away for the weekend, visit with extended family and not have to think about all there is to do before we move in June!

Special Prayer Request: A huge thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and my family about our move. Our biggest concern right now is we're trying to buy a house so we have somewhere to live when we move down to Kentucky. I'd appreciate your specific prayers that all the details of purchasing the house will come together in time. Thank you!

I hope you all have a very lovely weekend and a special Mother's Day!

God Bless,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...