Saturday, April 13, 2013

Perfect Proposals Quote Quiz - Answers!


These are the answers to the Perfect Proposals Quote Quiz from last week. Y'all did splendidly well! Thanks for playing!


Quote Answers:

"You pierce my soul (#1). I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight (#2) years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman (#3), that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you (#4). Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant (#5)." - Captain Wentworth, Persuasion



"If I loved you less (#6), I might be able to talk about it more (#7). But you know what I am. You hear nothing but truth (#8) from me. I have blamed you, and lectured (#9) you, and you have borne it as no other woman in England (#10) would have borne it." - Mr. Knightley, Emma



"In vain have I struggled (#11). It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed (#12). You must allow (#13) me to tell you how ardently I admire (#14) and love (#15) you." - Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice


Players Scores:

Melody - 75 points
Stephanie - 75 points
Julia - 75 points
Kara - 75 points
Miss Elizabeth Bennet - 75 points
Amy Wegner - 70 points
Petie - 70 points
Livia Rachelle - 70 points
B. J. Linton - 70 points
Meredith - 70 points
Kaymck89 - 70 points
Kiri Liz - 65 points
Raelyn Nicole - 65 points
Carol Joy - 65 points
E. Kate - 60 points
Scullery Maid - 60 points
Ania - 60 points
Kelsey - 55 points
Eleanor Rose - 55 points
Charity U - 55 points
birdienl - 55 points
Emily Ruth - 50 points
Maddie Rose - 50 points
Emma Jane - 50 points
Ella - 40 points


Thanks for playing!

It's hard to choose but which of these three proposals is your favorite?


2 comments:

Kelsey Carnes said...

I have always loved Captain Wentworth's words to Anne...Persuasion is probably my least favorite Austen book, but the letter he wrote to her at the end made it worth the read. :D But I also love Mr. Knightley's words: "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more." :)

debbie bailey said...

Captain Wentworth's. He had me with the first line, "You pierce my soul." Swoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...